Breadstack's emailer tool lets you quickly and easily reach out to one or multiple customers with targeted marketing campaigns.
With Breadstack's email feature, you can get in touch with your customers in just a few clicks. You can use the tool to email a single customer, or bulk-email multiple customers at once.
Segment your customer list to find customers with shared characteristics. Then, use the emailer to reach them with promotions or incentives. Here are just a few examples:
- Send an email to customers with a high loyalty point balance reminding them to use their points.
- Send an email to customers living in a certain region, offering a percentage off during a regional holiday.
- Reward your most frequent customers with a special promotion.
Caution: Emails will take a "no-reply" sender address. The tool is meant for one-way communications, such as announcements and offers.
If you anticipate that customers will want to reply, provide an alternative address in the body of your email that they can use to reach you.
Using the emailer tool
- Go to Customers > All Customers.
- Select the customers you want to email. Selecting one or more customers will bring up the Send Email button. Click to open the email window.
- Compose your email here. You can adjust font sizes and styles, insert hyperlinks, and attach files as needed.
If you'd like a copy of the email for your records, check Send me a copy of this email at the bottom.
When you're ready, click Send in the blue banner at the top.